Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A simple thing

I am writing this blog to share ideas, finds and inspiration. This post is about how I found some inexpensive art for my kitchen. We have so much going on in the backsplash that we can't do to much pattern. However, the other side of the kitchen could use texture and color.
At work, Yogaworks a month or so ago. We invited Good Eggs to come share and talk about their service. If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and haven't heard of good eggs before, you must check them out!! They deliver organic Farmers Market meals, fruits, produce, fish, dairy and anything you can get at a Farmers Market to your front door! I personally look forward to visiting my local Farmer Market weekly, but this is a great shopping tool if you don't have the time to get to one.
Anyway, they came and set up a table with fresh organic foods they would deliver. They had these cute cards advertising their service. I grabbed a few to give to friends and help get the word out about their "at your door" service. I thought the graphics were simple and super cute!! I decided to frame them as art. Picked up a few Ikea frames in silver and bam. $6 art for my kitchen! Anyone can do this  with any colorful card or favorite calendar art. This is just a simple and fun way to make something unique for your space.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© grapefruit and sunshine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig